05 February 2007

snippets


Hey, my booties got published on a cool crafty blog. How fun! This pair now belongs to Charlotte Buerge.

If you haven't checked out Dassler's post about melancholy/beautiful songs, it's a fun conversation.

Last night I got to talk to April as she drove home from Seattle. She is encouraging and thoughtful and an all around great person. She did a wonderful interview with Lauren Winner for The Other Journal a while back. Check it out, it's thought provoking and insightful.

Digging on Mindy Smith (give a listen to "Out of Control") and Rosie Thomas(give listen to "Much Farther to Go").

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

It was so nice to spend the evening with you! It made my journey home much more pleasant. I'm remembering you in my prayers...Your friendship is a gift to me.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEAT Ange now you can sell your bootie of booties when you ARRRRR officially the "not so skuzzy gypsy pirate girl"! Sorry I missed you on Monday, I had to give someone a ride home after class and it just seemed too late and snowy by the time I dropped her off. Rats!!!!!
Heidi V.

9:59 AM  
Blogger angela said...

april: likewise.

heidi---yak yak yak! rats is right! another time! : )

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home