16 May 2007

and so it begins


images from Wikipedia

I leave tomorrow morning for Tanzania. I'll be flying STL to Michigan to Amsterdam to Arusha (near Kilimanjaro). I'm pretty tired right now, and I haven't even packed yet. I've "gathered" things...which basically means the floor of my sun room and my bed are a giant freaky mess. But I am terribly excited and happy to see what God is going to do in these seminars, and feel like I have so much to learn, so much possibility for sharing with friends in Calcutta & KTM.

I didn't get a chance to hang out with everyone I wanted to in these last few crazy days, and that is a big regret and sadness. I look forward to seeing folks when I return and enjoying a long summer evening or a walk in the park or a cup of joe.

Will try to post regularly here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

hi angela-
i am excited to hear about your experiences in tanzania. we'll be praying for you!
love,
meg

9:57 AM  
Blogger April said...

aren't beginnings nice? I'm praying for you...hoping you are happier beyond belief.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Reforming Soccer Mom said...

travel safe...looking forward to hearing about the journey...suggestion--edit your journals from all these mission trips--its a book already.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Prayers with you, that you are safely arrived and settling in!

2:55 PM  
Blogger steph said...

yeah angela! very happy for you and excited to hear some stories/reflections. love ya! tell mama africa i'll be there soon. ;)

4:13 PM  
Blogger angela said...

thanks friends! i'm trying to update, but it is not working super well....see if i can here in a minute

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home