01 December 2008

it's crazy time



I can't believe Thanksgiving weekend is already over. Tonight is one of those amazing winter nights...it looks much like the one pictured above from a fun trip to Rochester L'Abri in Feb 2007. A sharp orange sunset behind tangled, bare branches, and snow on the ground. We have a Christmas tree and the apartment smells nice and piney, but it is yet to be decorated.


A friend showed me this interesting artist--chris jordan. He's a photographer who depicts U.S. over-consumption and waste. I really like his work.




To let you know how things have been around here, last Wednesday night found a post-it note that had "cheese" scrawled on it haphazard handwriting. It was sometime this week but I can't remember why I wrote it, because I don't need any cheese. I also found the peanut butter in the fridge. My toothbrush was on the dining room table, my socks were both inside out, and my eyelid was twitching. Ohhh golly.

For as exhausting as it is, school is awesome. i love it love it looooove it.

Seeing movies at Christmas time...how great. It is so cozy! I saw Australia--it is a mutt of a movie...western, drama, war movie, mystical tale, historical fiction, musical, romance...what am i forgetting? My friend accidentally called the dude in it "Huge Jackman". a little bit overboard with the muscles, dude. We understand that hollywood has high expectations, but you look like you're on steroids. Whatever you do, don't see a christmas tale. It is absolutely depressing and bizarre, and it is not a comedy. Do not be fooled!

Iiiiii should be studying. Back to the books!

3 Comments:

Blogger Reforming Soccer Mom said...

can you do a review of four christmases?

6:38 AM  
Blogger Chuck Martin said...

Angela,

Sounds like you've got, "SOMETIMERS". I've had it awhile...While in the shower wondering if you shampooed or not. Sounds like you are doing great!

Love & Blessings to you and family,

Chuck

12:32 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

maybe "cheese" was a mnemonic device for one of your classes :)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home