07 February 2007

Household. Common. Winter Day. Yips.






Yips. I've got a band crush. Music just in time for spring walks. I. Can't. Wait.

p.s. Does anyone else get creeped out by that little microcoft paperclip guy with the over-expressive eyebrows who's like "do you want to save?" (eyebrow raise, eyebrow raise, eyebrow raise). Yeeg. And am i way behind the times here? Was there some kind of anti-paperclip guy movement and I'm the only one with the old version of windows still? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the "domestic shots" or scenes of domesticity, as you called them, especially the cup. What is cooking on the stove?

11:19 PM  
Blogger angela said...

It's fake. I bought it to make it look like I cook. Just kidding. It's pumpkin bread and french onion soup from last week.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUM!!!
Heidi V.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Yes- paperclip guy is distinctly evil!
(eyebrow wag...wag...wag)
(Tanya- RIGHT!?!??!?!)

he he he

7:15 PM  
Blogger Courtney Patch said...

I love Wednesdays; Ange always makes delicious smelling goodies:) And yeah, I don't like the paperclip guy either. He annoys me. I don't know if the new one has it; I can't afford to spend 300 dollars to put it on my mac; good grief! Jesse and I are coming to see you tonight at work:) love you!

12:42 PM  
Blogger angela said...

hooray! i love wisitors! ( and chicken kiew. and bruscetta on a bed of letters. and nread. )

3:24 PM  
Blogger Reforming Soccer Mom said...

ang's blog is such a fun place...i hate paper clip too...but have you seen the bouncy red ball?

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home